1. Butterfly valve has the characteristics of simple structure, small volume, light weight, material consumption, small installation size, rapid switch, 90° reciprocating rotation and small driving torque. It is used to cut off, connect and adjust the medium in the pipeline. Has good fluid control characteristics and closes sealing performance.
2. The butterfly valve can transport the mud and accumulate the least amount of liquid at the pipe mouth. A good seal can be achieved at low pressure. The adjustment performance is good.
3. The streamlined design of the butterfly plate makes the fluid resistance loss small, which can be described as an energy-saving product.
4. The valve stem is a through-rod structure. After quenching and tempering treatment, it has good comprehensive mechanical properties, corrosion resistance and scratch resistance. When the butterfly valve is opened and closed, the valve stem only rotates and does not move up and down. The packing of the valve stem is not easy to be broken and the sealing is reliable. It is fixed with the cone pin of the butterfly plate, and the overhanging end is designed to prevent the punch-out type, so as to prevent the valve stem from collapsing when the valve stem and the butterfly plate are accidentally broken.
5. Connection methods include flange connection, clamp connection, butt weld connection and lug-pair connection.
The driving form includes manual, worm gear, electric, pneumatic, hydraulic, electro-hydraulic linkage and other actuators, which can realize remote control and automatic operation.